Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Were Kyra, Jake & Brenden & Bronsen and Ashlynn,Bowen. This is the story of our daily adventures, our comings & goings, things we like, dislike, and things we do in our free time...this is the story of us:)
Posted by Mommy Crafts at 8:55 PM
3 comments:
Hey, how did you make those crepes? I used to have a recipe but I lost it :( I'm so glad I'll get to see you guys in November!
Wow girl you are taking after me in the baking dept. Did you use Aunt Marie's crepe recipe? Is your topping more the whip cream and strawberries? Please share. Can't wait to have a girls weekend in a couple weeks.
Wow, I'm very impressed:) Why do you want to cook all of a sudden? I hate it still... no crepes for us:(lol
Post a Comment