I'm finally getting around to posting our Christmas holiday.
It was the first year we've celebrated here
at our house with the boys.
Daddy was on call & had to work Christmas Night.
So Christmas Eve. was filled with homemade yummy treats,
Carmel Apples!!
Watching Christmas Movies, Reading Christmas Stories,
Playing Games & Spending time together!!
We had a lot of FUN!
Brenden kept asking when's Santa Coming?
When your asleep...Then I better get to bed!!
Christmas Jammies:


It's time for bed!
But Mom! We need to leave cookies and milk for
Santa & carrots for the reindeer....Remember!

Other then Jake working 12am-1:30am
Christmas Eve. was GREAT!
I got his presents wrapped before he got home and
then the rest of the presents got wrapped
when he got home & we finished watching 27 dresses.
I love that Movie!
We were on the GOOD list....
Santa Came to our House!!
Santa & carrots for the reindeer....Remember!
Other then Jake working 12am-1:30am
Christmas Eve. was GREAT!
I got his presents wrapped before he got home and
then the rest of the presents got wrapped
when he got home & we finished watching 27 dresses.
I love that Movie!
We were on the GOOD list....
Santa Came to our House!!
1 comments:
You went crazy with all your goodies... YUM!:) What a fun mom you are!:)
Post a Comment