Play date & Friends!!
They had a lot of FUN! and Even enjoyed the nice weather!!
Friends smile with you & Friends have FUN with you...

HOOPS!!


I don't know how Basketball turned
into Football but it Did!!

She got him Back...YAHOO!

Basketball Star!

&

Future Model!
Thanks for a Fun Day!
Brenden believes that he's going to Marry Ava...
He talks about her all the time, He's to Young!
They had a lot of FUN! and Even enjoyed the nice weather!!
Friends smile with you & Friends have FUN with you...
HOOPS!!
I don't know how Basketball turned
into Football but it Did!!
She got him Back...YAHOO!
Basketball Star!
&
Future Model!
Thanks for a Fun Day!
Brenden believes that he's going to Marry Ava...
He talks about her all the time, He's to Young!
2 comments:
How sweet--what a FUN day they had.
How cute Kyra. Brenden really is the sweetest, most well mannered fun kid around. Ava talks about marrying him too! I love him so I say it's a plan. Thanks for the pictures and again for having her over. She had a blast.
Post a Comment