Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Mom

In Brenden's Kindergarten class they did "My Mom" paper
and this is what Brenden's Answers were!

My Mom


My mother's name is Kyra.
She is 89 years old. (WOW)

She has little blonde blackish hair and her eyes are yello
w.
If she had extra time, she likes to go shopping.

Her favorite thing to eat is cereal.
She likes it when I bring in the groceries & unload the dishwasher.
If I could give my mom anything in the world,
it would
be a heart necklace with diamonds.

I really like it when she lets me play my DSI.
What my mom loves the most is US. (How Cute!)

I love my Mom!
Brenden :)


The two of US!


Mother's Day was GREAT!
I came home to a clean house & dinner was cooked
Brenden also gave me these cute little crafts from school & church.



Bronsen made this for me from Nursery.
It's so cute & so true they do grow up fast....


Now for the best part DESSERT!
Strawberry Cheesecake & Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
YUMMY! YUMMY!


I have the BEST Husband & Kids in the world!
They know how to spoil me rotten :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love that picture of you kyra. What a great mothers day.

The Christensen Family said...

I love the answers to my mom. how cute.