Doing Chores!
I know this might sound a little Crazy...But It's True.
He would rather do Chores then play with his toys.
This one day he wanted me to sale all of his toys
because they were boring.
So I sent him outside to do this...
Yeah, that's right Cutting the grass on long the fence line.
(I did it to see if he wanted his toys back)
And you know what he said when he came back in?
This is FUN Mom....I can use BIG Scissors.
He did a well job done!
He not only does outside work, He unloads the Dishes...
He LOVES this too!
When I go in the Kitchen to put the dishes away I
always fine a new way he unloads them.
This time he was Building a Tower!
Sweeping and Mopping the Kitchen Floor.
I just love this kid...
If you want to help mommy instead of playing,
More power to ya!
Brenden is My Little Helper!
(If anyone would like a little Helper at their house it will COST You)
He would rather do Chores then play with his toys.
This one day he wanted me to sale all of his toys
because they were boring.
So I sent him outside to do this...
Yeah, that's right Cutting the grass on long the fence line.
(I did it to see if he wanted his toys back)
And you know what he said when he came back in?
This is FUN Mom....I can use BIG Scissors.
He did a well job done!
He not only does outside work, He unloads the Dishes...
He LOVES this too!
When I go in the Kitchen to put the dishes away I
always fine a new way he unloads them.
This time he was Building a Tower!
Sweeping and Mopping the Kitchen Floor.
I just love this kid...
If you want to help mommy instead of playing,
More power to ya!
Brenden is My Little Helper!
(If anyone would like a little Helper at their house it will COST You)
3 comments:
That must be SOOO nice!
Wow!! Child Labor laws--LOL!! What a big helper.
BEST DAY EVER when your children can become slaves:) Rhenley loves dishes too:) (Oh, and washing walls is pretty fun too... a bucket of water, washcloth... hours of fun:) Good Boy Brenden, we love you!:)
Post a Comment