It's June so I thought I would start the Monthly Interviews like my sisters,
What a great Idea!!
What a great Idea!!
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite song? Old McDonald Had a Farm
3. What did you do this month, that was your favorite? Went swimming at the Jason Lee Pool with Rhenley,Jodee, Jayda, Aunt Shanell, Grandma Nea & Bubby. I had Fun!!
4. What is your favorite Candy? FUN Dip
5. What is something that you really want to learn to do? Read & Write
6. How old is your mom? I think she is 22?
7. How old is your dad? Hm! 29?
3 comments:
I'm glad you like your new house. It's always nice to be able to call it your own. I also like the interview idea. Thanks.
Love the pics like always--glad you are doing the interviews, it is FUN!!
What a grand idea! I am stealing for sure!
Post a Comment