I thought Bronsen was doing so well!
But we went to the doctors up here for the first time yesterday
and I thought the doctor was going to say,
"Looks to me he is eating so well and nothing's Wrong?"
Well, I was Wrong! My Poor Little Baby has double ear infections and Bronchitis again. :(
It's sad when babies get sick because they can't tell you what hurts.
He never was fussy....He was one happy little boy!!

Nothing seemed to bother him...Except when he was hungry!!

But we went to the doctors up here for the first time yesterday
and I thought the doctor was going to say,
"Looks to me he is eating so well and nothing's Wrong?"
Well, I was Wrong! My Poor Little Baby has double ear infections and Bronchitis again. :(
It's sad when babies get sick because they can't tell you what hurts.
He never was fussy....He was one happy little boy!!
Nothing seemed to bother him...Except when he was hungry!!
3 comments:
Poor Baby...he will have healthy times soon, love his eating picture--lol!!
That is how my little girl is. Just as happy as can be. I love it but than I always wonder if she is in pain. I actually did the same thing as you. I went for a check up and found out she had a double ear infection. Hope he gets better.
He's so cute, you can't tell he's sick at all!
Post a Comment