Sleep Anywhere!!
So I was looking through our pictures and
So I was looking through our pictures and
I found so many pictures of Brenden sleeping and
he definitely can sleep anywhere!
So I thought I would share!
he definitely can sleep anywhere!
So I thought I would share!
On the Floor...
On the Toilet...
Playing Cars!
Hot-wheels are Boring I guess...
Playing by yourself is Tiring...
He Made it to the Floor...
Not his BED!
I guess the Transformer Cartoon Movie... Was BORING!
I told him it was time for bed, and this time he made to the stairs...
In the Car with his Shades on...

Reading books before BED...
No wonder he wants me to read to him!
This time he made it to his BED...
Sleepin Spread Eagle
Sleepin in the Cart...
I guess Shopping is not so FUN!

You might think I'm crazy?
But it was a nice quiet Grocery Shopping Trip...
He slept the WHOLE time..YAHOO!
So I showed Brenden all of these pictures,
and he said, "I never slept like that?"
I said, "YES! You did mommy got it on Camera!" :)
He said, "WHAT! NO"
So I guess I didn't know I had that many of him sleeping
everywhere, but it was FUN finding them.
6 comments:
And it was FUN seeing them! Jason and I got a good laugh out of that post! What a sweet boy!
Those were really fun pictures. I can't believe he slept in the shopping cart with all of the groceries on him. Too funny!
Oh my gosh - You are so lucky. I could never take pictures of my kids sleeping for I would be so afraid they would wake up! Those are hysterical!!
BTW: I am your Halloween Blog or Treat Buddy... I am mailing your heavy package out today. Because it is so heavy I am sending it Parcel Post. It says it will take 6 days - but I am in California so hopefully it will get there a little sooner?
Best,
Kari
That's funny!! Boys will be boys! I still need your e-mail so I can send you pictures of your little guy. :)
That is so funny... nice that you got so many pictures of him sleeping in random places... I need to start carrying my camera where ever we go:)
How sweet.
Post a Comment