Brenden!

1) What is your Favorite Book?
The BIG Hungry Bear
2) What is your Favorite Cookie?
Chocolate Chip
3) On a scale of 1 to 10 how cool are you & Why?
10, because I'm wearing this!
4) What is your Favorite Sport?
Basketball & Baseball
5) What Color is your toothbrush?
Blue & White
6) What is your Favorite Ice Cream?
Chocolate & Vanilla
7) What is your Favorite Farm Animal?
Cow
8) What is your Favorite Drink?
Apple Juice
9) What are you going to be for Halloween?
KNIGHT!
10) How many Brothers & Sisters do you want?
Bros: 4 Sis: 4
WOW!


1) What is your Favorite Book?
The BIG Hungry Bear
2) What is your Favorite Cookie?
Chocolate Chip
3) On a scale of 1 to 10 how cool are you & Why?
10, because I'm wearing this!
4) What is your Favorite Sport?
Basketball & Baseball
5) What Color is your toothbrush?
Blue & White
6) What is your Favorite Ice Cream?
Chocolate & Vanilla
7) What is your Favorite Farm Animal?
Cow
8) What is your Favorite Drink?
Apple Juice
9) What are you going to be for Halloween?
KNIGHT!
10) How many Brothers & Sisters do you want?
Bros: 4 Sis: 4
WOW!
2 comments:
I may have to steal some of those questions--I was having a hard time thinking of some different ones. You better get prego again to keep up with his demands--lol!!
What a cute idea. His answers were adorable.
Post a Comment